Our OUTPATIENT TEAM is centrally located in Alexandria, Louisiana.Our group team leaders strive to create an environment for small groups education and evaluations.
- Basic addiction vocabulary and concepts
- Developmental model of addiction
- Life skills necessary for re-entering the family, employment and society
- A history of the 12 Step Program
- Family dysfunction and how it relates to addiction
- The “hijacked brain” and basic needs
- How to read recovery literature
- Relapse prevention
Edgefield Recovery Center offers a full range of treatment options, including Outpatient Programs for those who do not require residential treatement. We also provide substance abuse evaluations and education for many reasons, including failed drug screens and DUI/DWI charges.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
5:30-8:30 pm (Accommodations can be made at the time of admissions for special occasions or work.)
Vary according to the needs of the participant or referral source.
10 am - 5 pm
8 am - 5 pm